IEC being the pioneer in this industry has earned a strong reputation among the TAFE's & UNIVERSITIES represented by them.
IEC being in operation since January 1990 has earned a high reputation in the industry for it's integrity & reliability.
The success behind IEC, is the personalized and friendly services to each individual student & parents.
The experienced staff at IEC, is geared & trained to provide proper guidance to make a smooth transition from Sri Lanka to the country of choice.
They provide free and comprehensive advice on courses and institutional options to suit the financial and other needs of prospective students.
Service package offered by IEC to it's students
- FREE Personal consultations to help you select the suitable study program based on the desired career objectives & affordability.
- Assist in OFFER / SCHOLARSHIP application process.
- All correspondences from the point of obtaining the offer letter, up to granting of visa & departure.
- Help & guide students to meet student visa requirements (GTE / SSVF requirement) as per AHC / INZ.
- Assist in uploading e-Visa application.
- Coordinating of e-Medical and BIOMETRICS for Students.
- On obtaining visa, brief students on departure & orientation process.
- Assist students with accommodation air-port pick up at the study destination.
- Help UNDER 18 Students who are classified as MINOR, obtaining the Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare(CAAW) document to meet Immigration requirements.
- Assist with visit visa for parents to accompany student, or dependent visa for spouse to accompany.